- N81.11 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2020 edition of ICD-10-CM N81.11 became effective on October 1, 2019.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N81.11 - other international versions of ICD-10 N81.11 may differ.
The following code(s) above N81.11
contain annotation back-references
that may be applicable to N81.11
- N00-N99 Diseases of the genitourinary system
- N81 Female genital prolapse
- N81.1 Cystocele
ICD-10-CM N81.11 is grouped within Diagnostic Related Group(s) (MS-DRG v37.0):
- Cystocele, female, midline
- Midline cystocele
- Midline cystocele without uterine prolapse
- 742 Uterine and adnexa procedures for non-malignancy with cc/mcc
- 743 Uterine and adnexa procedures for non-malignancy without cc/mcc
- 760 Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders with cc/mcc
- 761 Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders without cc/mcc
Convert N81.11 to ICD-9-CMCode History
- 2016 (effective 10/1/2015): New code (first year of non-draft ICD-10-CM)
- 2017 (effective 10/1/2016): No change
- 2018 (effective 10/1/2017): No change
- 2019 (effective 10/1/2018): No change
- 2020 (effective 10/1/2019): No change
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.